How to Get Your Eating Back on TrackPosted: April 21, 2011
OK. To all of you faithful, wonderful readers, I’m sorry. You may have noticed that it has been a while since my last post. What can I say. In all things–eating well, blogging–life happens. We have the best of intentions, and yet we can’t follow through. “I really want to blog every week, but I am so busy…” “I really want to eat well today, but I am so busy…” So, to kill two birds with one stone, I am writing a blog post about how I plan to get my eating back on track!
This past two weeks, I found myself doing the following:
- Drinking really sweet margaritas on multiple occasions
- Diving into a basket (ok baskets) of corn chips at a favorite Mexican restaurant
- Eating so much, including FRIED ice cream, at said Mexican restaurant that I could barely move
- Running into a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos around midnight last Saturday (I have no idea how they got in the house).
- Oh, yeah, eating almost half a baguette with really good butter
- Starting back on Crave Control (you can now get it here: nutrikey.net); I clearly need this support over the next month
- Eating all my meals and snacks; ALL OF THEM
- Eating in balance with protein, carbs, and fats
- Eliminating grains and really watching the starches
- Taking a walk every day
- Taking my vitamins and all my omega 3’s
- Making food that is lovely and enjoyable to eat